April 11 2018 – Microbe Detectives’ is honored to announce its first round of speakers and media partners for the 2018 Microbiome Water Summit, to be held two blocks from the New Orleans Convention Center, during WEFTEC week.
“The purpose of the 2018 Microbiome Water Summit is to bring together leaders across diverse backgrounds who share a common interest – The Water Microbiome,” said John Tillotson, CEO of Microbe Detectives. “We aim to foster new conversations and professional networks, and accelerate the global advancement of water quality, human and animal health, and renewable resource recovery. All water tech innovators, scientists, investors and leaders are welcome. Details are coming soon.”
Speakers selected to date include:
- Dean Amhaus, CEO The Water Council, Milwaukee, WI and Belfast, Ireland
- Jacob Becken, Treatment Leader, New Water, Green Bay, WI
- Bob Crossen, Managing Editor, Water & Wastes Digest, and Industrial Water & Wastes Digest
- Dr. Leon Downing, Principal Process and Innovation Leader, of Black and Veatch, Madison, WI
- Dr. Trevor Ghylin, CTO and Founder, Microbe Detectives, Milwaukee, WI
- William Hoyt, Superintendent, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs, CO
- Matthew Jalbert, Engineering Manager, Trinity River Authority, Dallas, TX
- Paul O’Callaghan, CEO Blue Tech Research, Cork, Ireland & Vancouver, BC
- Dr. Alison Ling, Environmental Engineer, Barr Engineering, Minneapolis, MN
- Pamela Wolfe, Editor-in-Chief, World Water, Water Environment Federation
Water & Wastes Digest, Industrial Water & Wastes Digest, World Water, Blue Tech Research, and The Water Council will also participate as media partners.
We hope you will be able to join us for some amazing Cajun food, groundbreaking conversations, and networking with industry pioneers who are leading the effort to transform water management. Sound like a bold statement? Lux Research recently placed the Microbiome 5th of 18 technologies to watch in 2018 that have the greatest potential to change the world over the next decade. The Microbiome was also included in the “Rock Stars of Innovation” category.
Click to learn more about the Microbiome Water Summit, Biological Nutrient Removal Optimization, and Biogas Anaerobic Digester Optimization2018 Microbiome Water Summit Biological Nutrient Removal Optimization Biogas Anaerobic Digester Optimization
If you are interested in a potential speaking opportunity at this leadership forum, or learning about opportunities to work with Microbe Detectives, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIEW CASE STUDY: How a wastewater municipality used metagenomics to save $35 million in design costs and $490 thousand in operating costs of a biological nutrient removal system. View Case Study that saved $35 Million
About Microbe Detectives
Microbe Detectives is an innovator in applying modern DNA science and technology to transform water quality measurement and monitoring of wastewater, anaerobic digesters, process water, and other biological systems. Wastewater facilities utilize the company’s DNA sequencing services to optimize treatment systems, recover renewable resources, and reduce operating costs by 20 to 60%. Product innovators uniquely quantify and validate the performance of their products when applied to water microbiome environments. Microbe Detectives graduated from the Water Council’s BREW accelerator in 2014 and is a winner of the Wisconsin Innovation Awards. https://MicrobeDetectives.com/