Video recordings of all presentations, case studies and panel discussions featured at the inaugural Microbiome Water Summit are now available for free. Please pass this along to your colleagues and professional networks.
- DNA tech is being used to unlock the mystery of the microbiological world, with a focus on anaerobic digestion, methane production, and biological nutrient removal (BNR)
- Trinity River Authority used DNA data to reduce annual operating expenses by nearly $500 thousand
- Technology innovators are changing what is possible in wastewater purification, disinfection, synthetic microbial solutions and much more . . .
Join the movement:
- Contact us to learn how to participate in our twelve-month BNR and/or Anaerobic Digestion optimization studies.
- Present your best-practices case study at the 2018 Microbiome Water Summit.
- Be recognized as an industry pioneer in renewable resource recovery!
Comments from 2017 Attendees
“let’s do it again”
“great diverse range of experts in both wastewater and water”
“super job! very informative”
“very efficient and well executed”
As the wise Ben Franklin once said, an investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.